We provide TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE to build components of a statewide early childhood CSPD for the following audiences.
Part C & B/619 Coordinators
Part C and Part B/619 Coordinators on leadership knowledge and skills to:
- actively engage in broader early childhood initiatives
- use TA effectively
- build a more effective and sustainable state system that can support a competent early childhood workforce
ECPC Believes in:
Through a 2-3 day learning institutes and 1 year of follow up to implement an action plan with state teams comprised of the Part C and Part B (619) coordinator, an early childhood state administrator, a Higher Education Faculty from the State UCEDD, LEND, or an early childhood program and a Family representative who has had a child participate in the state early childhood intervention program.
Integrated preservice and in-service learning systems in early childhood intervention
- Align programs of study to State and national professional organization personnel standards and interdisciplinary competencies
- Integrate Division of Early Childhood recommended practices (RP) into programs of study
- Utilize adult learning principles
- The use of evidenced based adult learning practices in IHE programs of study and PD training activities
- Other identified areas needed to prepare and support a high quality ECI workforce to improve outcomes of infants and young children with disabilities and their families through the delivery of high-quality services in inclusive settings
We do this:
2-3 day learning institutes and 1 year of followup to implement an action plan
Have You Ever Thought About Getting Your PhD? If You Have, NOW is the Time!
Doctoral Training Consortia in Early Childhood Intervention for Infants and Young Children with High-Intensity Needs
Because of Significant Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
Leadership knowledge and skills to:
- Actively participate in early childhood intervention systems of personnel
Self Assessment Tool for Families
Self Assessment Tool for Coordinators to measure family/stakeholder engagement
We do this:
1-2 day learning institutes and 1 year of follow-up to implement an action plan.
ECPC's groundwork for the preparation and retention of a highly qualified and effective early childhood intervention workforce
A comprehensive system of personnel development, or CSPD, is a collective framework representing six interrelated areas that individually contribute to a statewide infrastructure for the preparation and retention of a highly qualified and effective early childhood intervention workforce
Personnel Standards by
Discipline and State
Looking for information about personnel standards for professional
disciplines serving children with disabilities from birth to five years
and their families in your state?
Institutes of Higher Education
Early Childhood Programs
Looking for information about certificate and degree programs in
early childhood, early childhood special education, and blended
programs in your state?