- Actively engage in early childhood systems conversations
- Actively engage in building a state comprehensive system of personnel development
- Actively engage a more effective and sustainable state system that can support a competent early childhood workforce
Family self-assessment to gauge readiness to participate in an advisory capacity.
Self-Assessment to measure our family/stakeholder engagement.
Commonly Used Acronyms
- Involving Families into CSPD Powerpoint .pdf
- The-Role-of-Meaningful-Family-Involvement-in-Planning-Implementation-and-Evaluation .pdf
- Preparing-and-Supporting-Emerging-Family-Leaders .pdf
A joint presentation: ECPC. ECTA & Parent to Parent-GA at National Family and Community Engagement Conference, Cleveland, OH